Have a social impact business? Apply now to TOMS Social Entrepreneurship Fund for a chance to pitch your idea to Inc. and TOMS at Pitch For Good!
Apply here by March 15.
What's it take to qualify for the Inc. + TOMS Pitch for Good? You must:
- Be a for-profit business with an innovative business model that aims to create meaningful change.
- Have a direct social mission (at scale) to make the world a better place.
- Have launched already or be prepared to launch by September 1, 2016.
- Have one or more clear revenue streams and paying customers.
- If you're making a product, you must have the necessary skills to develop and manufacture it without outside expertise.
- Have an investment presentation or business plan (minimum: 15 slides/pages) that describes the problem your company is solving; the market opportunity; the background qualifications of your team; and the financial terms of the investment opportunity.
- Have at least $25,000 of commitments from other accredited investors, venture capital, or a startup accelerator
March 15, 2016 at 12pm - 1pm